Team Blackout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Blackout

Warlock Application

docmort

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post by docmort Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:58 pm

Your character's name class, intended end game build and your current level
    My main character is Doctmort a lvl 46 affliction warlock

- Your real age and primary geographic location
    32 NYC

- Your Wow experience and your MMORPG experience
    I started off playing Darkages, a 2d 3/4 overhead mmo. It had a lot of cool things like religion and politics and pvp only happened in the arena. There was a lot of grinding and completing a quest sometimes took days. To be relevant in the arena you had to grind as much exp to buy hp/mp. The next one I played was City of Heroes, it was less grindy and a lot more fun, I did it's equivalent in dungeons and raids. When City of villains came out I spent a lot of time in the pvp zones and still did raids from time to time. I started WOW in WOTLK as alliance before uldur was released, I started in Naxx then uldur, I started fresh in a new server and continued to raid in TOC and ICC. I also did 2v2 arena and a lot of bgs till cata came out. I didn't raid at all in cata and wasn't as active during that time. I came back during MOP and joined a new server as the opposing faction. I raided with this guild in MOP and WOD. I stopped playing WOW when BlackRock Foundary came out and now I am enjoying wow again on NOS server.

- Your favorite drink
    Long Island Ice Tea

- What attracted you to guild
    That it mentioned loot whoring is unacceptable and for me that is probably one of the reasons why I stopped raiding in WOD. I was in several guilds where they just hand over the loot to people in their circle. Especially when it wasn't really an upgrade for them. I understand raids can get hectic but it gets annoying when the same person stands on fire and causes like 20 wipes, I have experienced it before and the raid leaders never said anything to the person doing it, and since the guild said it expects skill and consistent performance I hope to not experience that again. The fact that it is an east coast guild and willing to group up, i joined several guilds in nos and they all been the same thing. They have a chat program no one uses, people almost never grp up and no one really talking.

- Why you feel you would be a good addition to our guild
    I agree with the guild philosophies, I'm friendly and always looking to group up with guildies to quest/dungeon/raid.
    Docken
    Docken

Warlock Application Empty Re: Warlock Application

Post by Docken Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:36 pm

i hope to keep loot distribution as reasonably fair as possible keeping guild needs and progression in mind. The expectation of skilled players is not perfection but that a player is able to make improvement if they are struggling in an area, hell ill probably get the raid enough times on my own ... hehe but i digress. I try to encourage members to work together and be on voice chat when online. I personally am on it 99% of the time when im in game. So see me in game for an invite and we can see how we fit for you.

Guild Master
    Docken
    Docken
    Docken

Post by Docken Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:49 pm

invited

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:05 am