Team Blackout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Blackout

Retep - Warlock application

Retep

Retep - Warlock application Empty Retep - Warlock application

Post by Retep Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:11 pm

Retep, Warlock, end game build will be SM/ruin. I am currently level 32, I read the sticky and I understand that this isn't high enough yet, I just wanted to go ahead and make an application. I level very quickly but I understand if you would want to wait to consider it.

I am 21 and I live in Brooklyn, NY.

I have played WoW since release and played resto shaman through every vanilla and most bc raids. I took a break during wotlk but came back near the end and played resto shaman and prot pally through icc 25. I tried to get back into retail recently but it wasn't as engaging as it used to be so here I am! I also played swtor for the first few months of release but became uninterested when the population fell short.

I am a bartender at a manhattan hotel bar, so I'm pretty much drinking all day. I would say my favorite drink is probably a negroni or a gose.

The mix of structured raiding and casual feel attracted me to the guild. Also being American and in my time zone is a big plus.

I feel I'd be a good addition because I love progression in raiding and being part of a big group to get something larger done. I also like to min/max my character and having fun while raiding. Everything I've read seems like this is the place to do so.

Thanks for reading guys!

Peter

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:17 pm