Team Blackout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Blackout

2 posters

Rogue Application

asshole123

Rogue Application Empty Rogue Application

Post by asshole123 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:46 am

- Your character's name class, intended end game build and your current level

Thatasshole, Rogue, raid spec/pvp spec sometimes, current level 36 started 1 week ago

- Your real age and primary geographic location

21, St Petersburg Florida

- Your Wow experience and your MMORPG experience

WORLD OF WARCRAFT, WORLD OF WARCRAFT, AND WORLD OF WARCRAFT. It's ruined all other games for me, only other games I play are racing games. Tried Guild Wars once and thought it was awful. Started playing WoW in December 2005 when my older brother got it, was 12 years old. Played through Vanilla 2006, played Burning Crusade, got banned in BC for using glider. Came back and started new for wotlk, hated it, only did a few raids, went strictly to BC and Vanilla private servers, tried Cataclysm when it came out, hated it, haven't tried pandas yet. Played on tons of servers, scriptcraft, emerald dream. Fresh off of Valkyrie WoW (Russian Server) where I've been playing for the past year. Went to Rank 14 there on my lock, Rank 11 on my druid, very well scripted, quest are better than what I've seen here actually. I have MC, ONY, BWL, ZG experience. Server was run very poorly and Nostalrius destroyed it when it came out. Population is nothing now. Surprisingly I still consider my knowledge of the game to be pretty bad considering how long I've been playing.

This time is very different for me. My name has always been Caretaker since I was 12.  Always an undead lock, same hair, same color, same face,on every server I play on. My name was taken on this server. My identity is stripped lol. I couldn't be a lock anymore, it's just not the same. I don't know why I wanted you to know that.

- Your favorite drink

Coffee, Water

- What attracted you to guild

Eastern time raiding guild. Good name. lol.

- Why you feel you would be a good addition to our guild

I think I can be helpful, I've been playing the game along time. I can help with PvP when I am lvl 60 if anyone is being ganked. Battlegrounds make me nauseous from going r11 and 14 on Valkyrie so I am really looking forward to all the world PvP on this extremely populated server. Also because I HATE the alliance. The first time I saw stormwind was raiding on my lock in BC. The one time I tried to play alliance was on a PvP server and killing a Tauren IS FRICKN WEIRD. I have never quested on Alliance ever. I've made characters to sell stuff on the alliance auction house before before but I hate them with a passion.

- Please include any references you have within our guild or persons from our guild who you have grouped with or otherwise know
    Docken
    Docken

Rogue Application Empty Re: Rogue Application

Post by Docken Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:33 am

What is a glider I'm not familiar with that ? Sorry for my ignorance ?
    Pratticus

Post by Pratticus Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:16 am

Glider is a bot leveling application, Docken
    Docken
    Docken

Post by Docken Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:21 pm

Ok, thanks not something we would want a member of our guild using and I'm sure you don't want to end up with a lost account again. All... That being said I'll have an officer review your app and if all is well we will get you invited.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:26 am