Team Blackout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Blackout

60 Troll Mage

Soctore

60 Troll Mage Empty 60 Troll Mage

Post by Soctore Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:10 pm

- Your character's name class, intended end game build and your current level

Soctore 60 Mage: Check my realm players, I can't post links as a guest.
    Winter's Chill Currently, would respec to AP Frost as well.

- Your real age and primary geographic location

24, Baltimore MD

- Your Wow experience and your MMORPG experience

I rerolled my exact character name and model from Vanilla, used to play on Bloodhoof US EST. In Vanilla I did MC-Twin Emps, C'thun 25% Phase 2, In Naxx: Anub, Instructor, Patchwerk, Grand Widow.

In TBC I mainly Pvp'd and hit glad season 2 on a human mage.

In WOTLK rerolled DK, cleared all of Naxx then got burnt out on the game. I guess I just wanted to fully experience Vanilla and move on.

- Your favorite drink

Non Alcoholic: Water, Alcoholic: A nice IPA or a Gin and Tonic.

- What attracted you to guild

You are a US EST guild that's on Nef 5 months before AQ 40 comes out, so I would like to get in on the ground floor and show you guys what I can do.

Additional Info: I was in Convulsion for a while but got burnt out on their raid times (PST) and them being a tad bit too hardcore, so, I took at 2 month break from Nost. I came back, joined Instability and got in on their 2nd Nef kill. They merged with Clan Thunder and now there is literally 15 mages on at all times, its ridiculous.

- Why you feel you would be a good addition to our guild

I have experienced all Vanilla content on this server and know how the fights are scripted. Like I said before, I rerolled my exact character name and model from Vanilla and I know how to play mage at a high level throughout all raiding content.

- Please include any references you have within our guild or persons from our guild who you have grouped with or otherwise know

N/A don't really know any of you guys yet.

- What is the proper power level for being awesome?
    Trick question, I am not a part of Susan Gaming.
    Docken
    Docken

60 Troll Mage Empty Re: 60 Troll Mage

Post by Docken Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:01 pm

Looks great my friend, I urge you to chat with Pratticus our Mage class leader ! He will be able to answer any additional questions and or let you know the status of our Mage class! I'll also reference him to your application as well. Thanks !

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:22 pm