Team Blackout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Blackout

+3
fli
sackjuice
Docken
7 posters

Dear friends and family

Docken
    Docken

Dear friends and family  Empty Dear friends and family

Post by Docken Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:49 pm

I have heard the terrible news... I want all of us to stay in contact if you wish to remain in contact please keep checking the forums here we will be coming up with a plan to either make a move if necessary or come up with another option.

If you are not registered for the site please email wowteamblackout@gmail.com with your in game name and we will try and get something hammered out.

PLEASE SHOW OR TOMORROWS RAID NIGHT ! IF SERVER IS DOWN PLEASE BE IN VENT AT NORMAL RAID TIME TO DISCUSS.

FACEBOOK

"DOCKEN TBO"   Friend request me and let me know who you are in game.

Last edited by Docken on Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sackjuice

Dear friends and family  Empty Re: Dear friends and family

Post by sackjuice Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:06 pm

seee you guys tomorrow!
    fli

Post by fli Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:07 pm

TheRebirth has always been the most accurate to true Vanilla in its scripting, but peaked at 800 players. They also are the only ones to have fought Blizzard's cease letters and kept going.

Emerald Dream? Buggy and laggy ime. Are they still around?

Valkyrie is full of Russians and tryhards and Russian tryhards. Lost my pulse on their server since about 9mo before Nost release.

Kronos apparently is all the buzz. Expect to see the same result as Nost, Q-Gaming, Scriptcraft I and II, and countless others no one has ever heard of = dead within a year.

---

Was a fun time playing with you all. LOL @ 2% blocking enchant on shield..
    Rainbringer
    Rainbringer

Post by Rainbringer Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:28 am

Hi there. I am the Rainbringer. If you'd like to keep in touch with me, add me on Steam, by searching for Saint Terrance and selecting the guy with the derpy Vegeta picture. If you'd like to add me on League of Legends, get with me and I'll give you my username.

I don't know if I'm going to dive into another MMO with the same passion and fervor that I had with Nost for a little bit, as I've always had addiction problems with it, and for the sake of my physical health, this forced shutdown is probably a good thing. I will however, miss you guys. I'll miss you guys a lot.

K0D
    K0D

Post by K0D Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:21 am

Gonna miss all you guys a lot. Play this tune and remember big KOD!

Talakuti
    Talakuti

Post by Talakuti Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Hi guys,

I know I've not been around for a while, but I just wanted to say my time playing with you all in Team Blackout was simply the best. Unfortunately RL issues has kept me away and now it seems there is no coming back. I'll keep a check on the forums so that if you guys find somewhere else and my RL stuff gets sorted I know where to find you.

I really miss you guys.

Tala.
    SaberPriest

Dear friends and family  Empty Thanks for the great raid!

Post by SaberPriest Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Thank you all for letting me run through MC and being a part of your guild for the last few nights!  Was a very fun time.  I will likely see you all on playTBC or elsewhere in the future!

Please activate my account on here in the meantime if you don't mind! It is SaberPrime and my email is TheSaberGuy(at)live(dot)com
    Inmortalis

Post by Inmortalis Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:20 pm

Uhm I was looking to come back in a few weeks, been checking both TB and Nost forums and didn't really see this coming. I hear a lot people moved to Kronos but I got a feeling both servers gonna share the same fate. Only reason Kronos been flying under Blizz radar so far is because its low pop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm