Team Blackout

Join us! GET BLACKED OUT!

Docken

Join us! GET BLACKED OUT!

Post by Docken on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:13 pm

I have played MMORPGS for almost 16 years, I am not an expert but I do the best i can with what I know. I have been a Raid Leader in WOW, Rift and assisted in EQ2. I have never been a Guild Master before.

Our guild, I say our guild because it was founded by 10-15 friends who all live on the East Coast of the United States, all know each other in real life, many of us have years of experience MMOs. We enjoy them and like to win just as much as the next guy. It is our goal to build the best, the very best guild on this server. The best does not mean we raid seven days a week, or we have 100% perfect players. It means we have the most success we can with strong, skilled and knowledgeable players while having a good time in the process. We have jobs, families, obligations, children and real lives out side of MMOs. It is understood Real Life > Wow. When we play we show up with out A game and get it done.

We have an uncensored adult environment, we expect that members should be 18+ and know that guild and vent chatter will contain explicit language and content. I don't say that to discourage your application but to make it known because we would not want to offend anyone or make them feel uncomfortable.

What is 100% UNACCEPTABLE is being a bigot, racist or sexist or anything along those lines. We can all laugh at jokes and make light of issues or stereotypes, but  genuine negative and condescending hatefulness will not be tolerated. From any of our members.

Causing, playing into, string up DRAMA is 100% UNACCEPTABLE, we are all adults if an issue arises squash it and move on.

Loot whoring is also 100% UNACCEPTABLE. (Don't be that guy)

Generally speaking, just don't be a dick and there will be no issues.

Those things out of the way...

We try to be an inclusive guild, when we form groups or work on quests always shop for members from within the guild first. Help everyone help everyone else.

We expect applicants to have a comprehensive understanding of their class and the roles there class can fill, not everyone is perfect nor an expert but being willing to learn is just as good.

We expect skill and consistent performance, no free rides.

We expect players to be able to speak and understand the English Language.

We suggest all persons be from the East Coast of the United States because our guild events will be scheduled according to this EST Time zone. However if you are on at those times and meet the English Language requirement by all means apply.

We are currently seeking all classes and roles, who are level 55 or higher.

If you're sill reading and we sound like the place and people you want to spend your playing time please make a post which includes:

- Your character's name class, intended end game build and your current level

- Your real age and primary geographic location

- Your Wow experience and your MMORPG experience

- Your favorite drink

- What attracted you to guild

- Why you feel you would be a good addition to our guild

- Please include any references you have within our guild or persons from our guild who you have grouped with or otherwise know

- What is the proper power level for being awesome?

- If and once you are accepted as a member you will need to register for our website and create a a user name that is your main in game characters name.

YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN MEMBERS LEVEL FORUM ACCESS UNTIL YOU ARE ACCEPTED TO THE GUILD.

If you can't follow the order, and instruction and follow the process, you may not be the best fit for our guild.

Once your application has been reviewed by our Officers you will be contacted in game. Thank you for your time and interest in Team Blackout.

*Note* once you make a post this forum does not give permissions for editing by guests be sure it has everything necessary the first time.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:21 am