Team Blackout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Blackout

Warlock Application

Genecide04

Warlock Application Empty Warlock Application

Post by Genecide04 Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:17 am

Hey I’m Genecide, I am a Warlock, Currently level 46 West coast but have all the time in the world, plus east coast times just make it easier to attend events since they are earlier.

I first started playing back in 04 with my older brother, and have played since then through every expansion and done as much as I possibly could. I love to PvP but also want to experience 40 man raiding in it’s original glory, plus the vanilla raids are amazing.

Favorite drink: Vanilla Malt Milkshake

I heard about this guild from a guy I met in game named Swayelstrarg, he’s a cool dude.

I like to think I am a pretty laidback guy, know what I’m doing, and can function in a group well. As such, I think it would be nice to get to know you guys and enjoy the game together.

Reference: Swayelstrarg

Power level: Over 9000 let’s be real.

P.S. I am 16 (Yikes!) but I grew up in a house with siblings many years olders than me and learned to interact with adults. I also understand that as a teenager I have a reputation just by being this age that I am probably an immature dick, but I like to be respectful and interact in a way that is on par with adults.
    Drakbak
    Drakbak

Warlock Application Empty Re: Warlock Application

Post by Drakbak Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:14 pm

So you started playing when you were 5?

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:30 pm