Team Blackout

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Blackout

Fury Warrior

Warrior - Galaron

Fury Warrior Empty Fury Warrior

Post by Warrior - Galaron Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello my name is Kyle I am 21, 22 next month. I live in New Jersey. I have a few characters here on Nostalrius I currently have a 60 Mage (Torren), 28 Fury Warrior (Galaron), 42 Hunter (Cptsunshine).

I plan on playing the fury warrior as I was told by Docken I have a better chance at having the warrior over the hunter in the guild as my main. I have my mage for farming mainly and helping other people out.

My expected spec for endgame is a 2 hand fury warrior, spec is not completely definite.
    db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#LhhLbIbZVVhMMxRVo

I have been playing WoW since Vanilla retail, I always play vanilla servers for the most part, I have raided MC/ONY/Some AQ/Some Naxx. I have played many MMORPG such as Everquest, Diablo, and Shaiya and many more. I noticed this guild in trade chat and it caught my eye since I am from the east coast and looking for a new guild, my old guild broke up that I was an officer in.

I feel that I would be a good addition to the guild since I have played vanilla a very long time, and I tend to be helpful and knowledgeable about the game. I plan on helping as much as possible and being active in the VOIP.

My favorite drink would be Bud Light or a craft beer.

"What is the proper power level for being awesome?" I don't even know what this means so my answer is ME.
    Docken
    Docken

Fury Warrior Empty Re: Fury Warrior

Post by Docken Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:27 am

Hey there yes we talked in game and a furry warrior would be a great addition to the guild. However which ever class you'd like can be your main. It just needs to be decided before you join. The guild we would be happy to have any of your characters join us once your main reaches a minimum level of 30. Please let us know when you hit 30 with that warrior if he's going to be your main. Thanks!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:37 am