Team Blackout

Vicios - DS/Ruin Walrock

Vicios

Vicios - DS/Ruin Walrock

Post by Vicios on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:49 am

- Your character's name class, intended end game build and your current level
    Vicios - 60 Orc Warlock
    Currently playing as SM/Ruin because it's easier for soloing with crap gear.
    Intend to raid as DS/Ruin and be an exquisite shadowbolt spammer.

- Your real age and primary geographic location
    26, Boston

- Your Wow experience and your MMORPG experience
    Shit. Everything? I'll try to give a general summation. I started playing MMOs when I was 10 or 11. I played a bit of Ultima Online but didn't really get it. The first big MMO for me was Star Wars Galaxies. I've still got friends from that game that I talk to regularly. Then I played WoW from day 1, but didn't really like the game post-TBC. I love vanilla though, and most of my great video gaming memories are from raiding with friends in vanilla. I raided as an Orc fury warrior up to Patchwerk, and then a Human prot warrior up to 4 Horsemen. I eventually cleared everything in TBC, WoTLK, and Cata, but completely lost interest in the game at that point. Blizzard sucks now.

Aside from WoW, I've tried most MMOs that came out, chasing the high. None of them really did anything for me, but I did love FFXI and still play it occasionally.

- Your favorite drink
    I like Vodka Gimlets because they remind me of Gimly. Too much citrus though, so usually I go for rum and coke.

- What attracted you to guild
    The theme is pretty funny. I like the idea of a mature and relaxed raiding atmosphere. I also ran some dungeon with someone in Team Blackout but I can't remember their name. I dunno, but they made enough of an impression on me that I wanted to check the guild out.

- Why you feel you would be a good addition to our guild
    I'd say the top 2 reasons are I can speak English and I'm not an asshole. I've got a lot of experience with vanilla and enjoy stupid shit like farming resist sets. My gear is not so bad for pre-raid either, but still saving up for some upgrades. I'm also a professional web developer which I guess are good to have around.

- Please include any references you have within our guild or persons from our guild who you have grouped with or otherwise know
    Like I said, can't remember their name(s). Maybe I was dropped on my head.

- What is the proper power level for being awesome?
    I would have to assume it's >9000.
    Docken

Re: Vicios - DS/Ruin Walrock

Post by Docken on Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:37 pm

Hello their sir ! Thank you for your interest in joining our guild. I added you to my fiends list but haven't seen you on. We would be happy to have you feel free to contact me in game ! I'll keep my eye out as well.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:26 am